It was great seeing all of you at the GVATA Conference last week. I am
always impressed with the professionalism of our organization and the
commitment to becoming better at your profession that so many of you
exhibit.

As we all get ready to start the new school year, please look over the
attached participation spreadsheet for all of the 2016-17 FFA events. This
chart will be used to determine the first phase our Area Chapters of the
Year. Remember as you verify your participation that students who did not
meet the 30% benchmark for credentialing in the event are not counted
toward Chapter of the Year participation. All of the rules and scoring
guidelines are on our North Region website.

Let me know if you feel like there are mistakes in you numbers. I will
consider these numbers final and will move on to the next step in the
scoring process next Friday, July 28th.

I hope you all have a great star to the school year. Please do not hesitate
to contact me if there is anything you need from our office or any
assistance that we can provide.

Thanks for all you do,

Stan

--