It was great seeing all of you at the GVATA Conference last week. I am always impressed with the professionalism of our organization and the commitment to becoming better at your profession that so many of you exhibit.

As we all get ready to start the new school year, please look over the attached participation spreadsheet for all of the 2016-17 FFA events. This chart will be used to determine the first phase our Area Chapters of the Year. Remember as you verify your participation that students who did not meet the 30% benchmark for credentialing in the event are not counted toward Chapter of the Year participation. All of the rules and scoring guidelines are on our North Region website.

Let me know if you feel like there are mistakes in you numbers. I will consider these numbers final and will move on to the next step in the scoring process next Friday, July 28th.

I hope you all have a great star to the school year. Please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything you need from our office or any assistance that we can provide.

Thanks for all you do,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell