Below is the link to update our South Region Directory/Information.  We are
currently updating this information and need your help.  Please click on
the link below and answer the questions.  Yes....we have done this in the
past, but some of the information requested has changed and it is important
that we get it correct.  It will only take a few minutes to complete.

To help get this completed, we will have a drawing for a Longhorn's Gift
Card again this year for those responding by July 11th at 5:00 p.m. The
gift card will be handed out at our South Region Teachers Meeting at GVATA
conference.

Good luck on the drawing and I look forward to seeing each of you next week.

*Teacher Directory/Information HERE*
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeLdcJK9wCV-bW0tS5CfEEgXSb8IjiSUl0jarfPWfPPQ_FRmw/viewform>

--
Ira Tucker