Completely by 5:00 pm today to be in the drawing for a Longhorns steak!

IT

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ira Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date: July 5, 2017 at 6:29:17 PM EDT
To: [log in to unmask], Ira Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: South Region Directory/Info and Longhorns Steak.......

Below is the link to update our South Region Directory/Information.  We are currently updating this information and need your help.  Please click on the link below and answer the questions.  Yes....we have done this in the past, but some of the information requested has changed and it is important that we get it correct.  It will only take a few minutes to complete.

To help get this completed, we will have a drawing for a Longhorn's Gift Card again this year for those responding by July 11th at 5:00 p.m. The gift card will be handed out at our South Region Teachers Meeting at GVATA conference.

Good luck on the drawing and I look forward to seeing each of you next week.

--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director
South Region Agriculture Education