Hi Naveen,

The bond between the two hydrogens is used instead of an angle. I'm not sure why.

On 14 Jul 2017 4:02 am, "Naveen Kumar Vasudevan" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear GLYCAM users,

I solvated my structure with water (TIP3P ) using chimera and processed the mol2 file in AMBER to create top and crd files, when I convert them to LAMMPS data file, there is no information about water's angle. The bond information is available, I checked the atom type provided as well.

Also, why are the two hydrogen atoms in water model connected by a bond.

Thank you

Regards
Naveen