Just a few reminders about plant deliveries next week. I unfortunately will
not be there.  I have been accepted into the Advancing GA Leaders program
and our orientation is next Tuesday - Thursday in Athens.  Plant Invoices
will be emailed by the end of the month.  If you have any problems or
questions about your order please send me an email.

Thanks, Melissa

*Tuesday, August 22th - Jefferson County High School *
Plants will be delivered to the greenhouse at Jefferson County High School
If you go straight to the greenhouse, stay to the right of the school,
going through the large student parking lot to get back to the greenhouses

*Plants will be ready for pick up before or after the teachers meeting*
*Schools picking up Thursday - *
Burke, Dublin, East Laurens, Ebenezer, ECI, Effingham Middle, Effingham
High, Evans, Harlem, Hephzibah, Jefferson Co, Jenkins, Johnson, Metter,
Southeast Bulloch, South Effingham High, Swainsboro, Swainsboro Middle,
Thomson McDuffie Middle, TJ Elder, Warren, Washington, West Laurens, and
Wheeler

*Thursday, August 24th - Rutland High School *
Plants will be delivered to the greenhouse at Rutland High in Macon off
Hartley Bridge Road.
If you go straight to the greenhouse, it is easier to go to the 2nd traffic
light from the interstate to get to the back of the school

*Plants will be ready for pick up before or after the teachers meeting*
*Schools picking up Thursday - *
Baldwin, Bleckley, Bonaire Middle, Crawford, Eagle's Landing, Harris,
Hawkinsville, Heard, Houston, Huntington Middle, Jones, Manchester, Mary
Persons, Mossy Creek, Northeast Bibb, Northside High, Northside Middle,
Ola, Peach, Perry High, Perry Middle, Pike Middle, Rutland, Schley,
Spalding, Stockbridge, Taylor, Upson Lee High, Veterans, Warner Robins
Middle, and Woodland

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education