Just a few reminders about plant deliveries next week. I unfortunately will not be there.  I have been accepted into the Advancing GA Leaders program and our orientation is next Tuesday - Thursday in Athens.  Plant Invoices will be emailed by the end of the month.  If you have any problems or questions about your order please send me an email.

Thanks, Melissa

Tuesday, August 22th - Jefferson County High School
Plants will be delivered to the greenhouse at Jefferson County High School
If you go straight to the greenhouse, stay to the right of the school, going through the large student parking lot to get back to the greenhouses
Plants will be ready for pick up before or after the teachers meeting
Schools picking up Thursday -
Burke, Dublin, East Laurens, Ebenezer, ECI, Effingham Middle, Effingham High, Evans, Harlem, Hephzibah, Jefferson Co, Jenkins, Johnson, Metter, Southeast Bulloch, South Effingham High, Swainsboro, Swainsboro Middle, Thomson McDuffie Middle, TJ Elder, Warren, Washington, West Laurens, and Wheeler

Thursday, August 24th - Rutland High School
Plants will be delivered to the greenhouse at Rutland High in Macon off Hartley Bridge Road.
If you go straight to the greenhouse, it is easier to go to the 2nd traffic light from the interstate to get to the back of the school
Plants will be ready for pick up before or after the teachers meeting
Schools picking up Thursday -
Baldwin, Bleckley, Bonaire Middle, Crawford, Eagle's Landing, Harris, Hawkinsville, Heard, Houston, Huntington Middle, Jones, Manchester, Mary Persons, Mossy Creek, Northeast Bibb, Northside High, Northside Middle, Ola, Peach, Perry High, Perry Middle, Pike Middle, Rutland, Schley, Spalding, Stockbridge, Taylor, Upson Lee High, Veterans, Warner Robins Middle, and Woodland

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education