Please be reminded that our FALL Area Teacher's Meetings are next Tuesday and Thursday.

Area 4 - Tuesday August 22nd - Jefferson County High School, 1157 Warrior Trail, Louisville GA , in Auditorium

Area 3 - Thursday August 24th - Rutland High School, 6250 Skipper Rd, Macon GA, in the Cafeteria

The meeting will begin at 4:30 PM. We have many items to cover. Please make arrangements to be on time.

New teacher's meetings will be held before your Area Teacher's meeting on the same day. These meetings will begin at 1 PM in the same locations as listed above. Please let me know if you have any questions about these meetings.

Also do not forget that you are to pick fall plugs after these meetings. Pick up will be located at the campus greenhouses both nights.

We look forward to seeing you all next week.
--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education