---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Karen Glasscock <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 10:14 AM
Subject: 2018 Georgia National Fair Livestock Competitions
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], Tommy
Waldrop <[log in to unmask]>, Heather Shultz <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]

The information below has been sent to the 4H & FFA advisors that I have
emails for in my system.  Can you please send this out on your List servers
also, please?  And can you copy Philip and I on the email.

Good Afternoon,

Wanted to remind everyone that the 2017 Georgia National Fair Livestock
Premium lists and Online entries

are now available on our website, www.georgianationalfair.com under
Livestock Competitions.

Click the Gray Fair Logo button for the online entries.

*Entry deadline is September 1st at midnight.*

Also, instead of filling out and sending Advisors forms, you can go into
the online entries and verify the

Entries made for your club.  You will need to contact me either thru email
or phone call for your log in and password.

This will be different than the information you have for your non livestock
entries.

To Verify your entries:  once you follow the instructions above you will
select Clubs in the drop down.

On the next screen you will select your club and then enter your password.
This will show you all the entries

made under your club and you can check them and verify the entries and you
can also print them out for your

information.  This will have to be done by midnight on September 1st.
After that the deadline you will have to fill out the

Advisor forms.

Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Karen Glasscock

Agricultural Program Coordinator

Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter

401 Larry Walker Pkwy.

Perry, GA  31069

478-988-6524 <(478)%20988-6524>, Fax 478-988-6526 <(478)%20988-6526>

--
*Tommy Waldrop*
Area Animal Science Teacher