Hello Ag Teachers,

The excitement of a new school year has arrived. I continue to be inspired by the passion that you have for your students and your communities. I fully expect that you (and your students) will make 2017-2018 another tremendous year for your chapter and for our Association. I am proud to work with you, and hope that you will call on me and our office if we can help you in any way. To kick off your new school year, I’m sharing some important information about FFA membership and AgEd enrollment. Please download these documents, save them to your computer and print a copy. I hope that this information helps you.

The 2016-2017 enrollment and roster information has been closed and the 2017-2018 system is open. As of today, when you login to your Georgia AgEd account you will notice that your FFA roster is blank, and all students listed from last year’s enrollment need to be updated and resubmitted or moved to the deleted student file. The attachment documents should help you.

Attached to this email are the following documents.
1. An AgEd Enrollment “How To” guide
2. An FFA membership/Affiliation “How To” guide
3. A Student Information Sheet that you can use to have students provide the necessary information you will need to input (or update) them on the enrollment/roster site.
4. The 2017-2018 Affiliation Fee Schedule

If you any membership or enrollment questions, please call our office and allow us to help you. Thank you for the work that you do!

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA