If you plan for your chapter to Affiliate for the 2017-18 school year, you must declare Affiliation through our Georgia AgEd online roster/enrollment system by this Friday, September 1. Also remember, that if you plan to Affiliate, you much declare Affiliation BEFORE submitting students for FFA membership.

If you do not plan to Affiliate, then your next deadline to remember is that rosters and dues (affiliation fees) are due to be submitted by October 15.

The AgEd enrollment and FFA membership tips sheets that were shared earlier this month are attached this email if you need to review them again. Please call on us if we can help you. Best wishes on a very successful 2017-2018 school year!

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA