Ag teachers and Agents.

·         We have created an online login for you to use to approve your entries online. This account has been created for your chapter.

·         Your entries must be approved by the club agent or advisor by 9/1/2017 by midnight.

·         Please call 478-988-6524 or email [log in to unmask] to get your login.

·         The advisor portal will shut down when the entry system does(9/1/17 Midnight), so print your copy of your students entry information when you are in the system. Call if you want to check your entries. We want to get them corrected now so there are no issues later.

·         I know all of you guys are busy and we want to be of assistance in this process.

·         Attached is an instruction sheet on how to login and approve entries.

AS YOUR STUDENTS ARE GOING THROUGH THE ONLINE ENTRY, PLEASE TELL THEM TO SAVE THEIR CART-  EARLY AND OFTEN. IF THEY LOG OUT WITHOUT SAVING THEIR CART THEN ALL WORK WILL BE LOST!

Thank you so much for what you guys do. Without our 4H and FFA, we are just a carnival! With you, we are the Georgia National Fair. See ya’ in 35 days!

Family, Traditions, Memories,

Philip Gentry

Agriculture/Youth Director

Georgia National Fairgrounds