Good morning Ag Teachers,

Many of you have been anxiously awaiting the results of the national Proficiency Award, National Chapter Award and Agriscience Fair. The results have been announced are can be found on the National FFA website. I’m also attaching them to this email.

Georgia had another very successful year! In summary, we had…

Proficiency Awards
20 National Finalists
13 Gold emblem
5 Silver emblem
5 Bronze emblem
2 Participants

National Chapter Award
6  3-Star chapters
25 2-Star chapters

4 national Outstanding Middle School finalists
1 Premier Chapter finalists in Strengthening Agriculture
1 Models of Excellence finalist

Agriscience Fair
26 National Finalists
7 National Bronze emblem

You can see more information about these on the National FFA website. Login to your Georgia AgEd account, click on the left side menu for the “Go to MyFFA” link. Once on the national FFA page, find the Participate button and go to the Awards page. Each individual award page has their results.

Congratulations to all who competed in these award areas. Georgia is set to have another tremendous showing at the 90th national FFA convention!

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA