We really try to avoid changes to our calendar after we print and hand them
out at Summer Conference. However, we have a conflict with one of the host
sites that is beyond our control that has made it necessary to switch the
dates for our September 26th and 28th CDE days.

The Area 2 CDEs (ENR, FFA Quiz, Floral Design, Agricultural Technology &
Equipment CDE (Jr. Ag Mech),and Meats) at Banks County High School will be
held on Tuesday September 26th.

The Area 1 CDEs (ENR, FFA Quiz, Floral Design, Agricultural Technology &
Equipment CDE (Jr. Ag Mech),and Meats) at Cass High School will be held on
Thursday September 28th.

We have made the changes to the on-line calendar, but we know many of you
rely on the hard copy calendar and ask that you please make the changes now
in order to avoid confusion later.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers