Due to the amount of rainfall and the chance of thunderstorms throughout
the day, especially around the time that you would be arriving to the
training, we have decided to cancel the Land Judging/ENR training for
today. I know this is a valuable experience for you and your students but
the safety of our students is the #1 priority. That being said I would
still like to have an opportunity for your students to judge some pits
before the area contest. I am needing to gauge the interest and
participation of your schools. I am looking at digging pits at East Jackson
next Tuesday and having them left open Tuesday and Wednesday (the gate to
the pits would be open between 3:30 and 5:30 each day). I would leave the
official keys for you to check your students scorecards as well. This would
only be a land judging training. Here is what I need from you: I need each
of the schools that registered for the land judging training to email me *TODAY
BEFORE 5 pm* and let me know whether or not you would be coming. If you
didn't register but would still like to come and bring some students please
let me know. If you can't make it, and registered to come, please email me
and let me know as well. Then I can email tomorrow and let you know if we
have enough interest to go ahead and dig pits next Tuesday. Please make
this a firm commitment if you decide to bring students either day. Thanks

Brandon Ray