---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Skyler Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 11:32 AM
Subject: Apalachee Area II Woodworking Contest

Area II FFA Advisors, the Apalachee FFA chapter will be hosting a
woodworking contest that is open to all Area II members. Entries will be
judged on October 20th as part of the inaugural "Apalachee Celebrates
Agriculture" festival. There will be a middle school and high school
division with projects entered in either the small, medium or large
category. Prizes will be awarded to first place entries in all six
divisions. We hope many of your members will choose to enter! Please look
over the attached documents and let myself or Ms. Kickbush know if you have
any questions. I will also bring some paper copies with us next week to the
area teachers meeting.

Skyler Davis: [log in to unmask]
Samantha Kickbush: [log in to unmask]

--