PLEASE * click on the link provided
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScZvDdTUZqt4KDMAh-6VibVzhzCoBsV9d6677ygklJZZxXNsQ/viewform>*
access the FY18 North Region Agriculture Teacher Information document. The
questions that will be asked on the survey are listed below so that you may
review the questions that will be asked and gather the requested
information before
accessing the link.

The information that we are requesting will better help us to serve you
throughout the 2017 - 2018 school year. Thank you in advance for taking the
time to fill out the on-line information survey. Please contact any of us
in the North Region office if we may be of assistance.

DON'T BE THE LAST ONE TO COMPLETE THIS TASK!  See you soon at the Area
Teacher Meeting!!

*FY18 Agriculture Teacher Information Link:
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScZvDdTUZqt4KDMAh-6VibVzhzCoBsV9d6677ygklJZZxXNsQ/viewform>*

Questions that will be asked:

First Name
Last Name
Teacher Cell Phone #
Teaching Certificate Type
Years Teaching Agricultural Education as of June 30, 2017
School Name, City, State, Zip Code
School System that you teach in
School Phone #
School Fax #
School Email Address
School System CTAE Director
CTAE Director Email Address
School Principal
School Principal Email Address
FFA Alumni President or Alumni Contact Name
FFA Alumni President or Alumni Contact Name Email Address