Opening and Closing Ceremony Contestants,

I hope that you are getting excited for the Region Rally and that you are also signed up for the Opening and Closing Ceremony Contest.
Below is the scoring rubric the judges will use.

The contest will begin at 3:00 p.m. First, sign in for the rally then teams should assemble in the archives room for order of teams. Contestants should be in official dress. If there are enough teams to conduct two rooms, the top team from each room will present at the evening assembly.  If not, then the top two teams will compete for the champion team at the assembly.

Though it doesn't say this in the script, it is appropriate to say at the end of the closing ceremony,  (president) " the ______________________chapter relinquishes the chair." Then the team would exit the room.

If you have any questions please contact me.

Kent Benson
Georgia Agricultural Education
North Region Animal Science Area Teacher
706-552-4463  Office