Teachers,
We really try to avoid changes to our calendar after we print and hand them out at Summer Conference. However, we have a conflict with one of the host sites that is beyond our control that has made it necessary to switch the dates for our September 26th and 28th CDE days.

The Area 2 CDEs (ENR, FFA Quiz, Floral Design, Agricultural Technology & Equipment CDE (Jr. Ag Mech),and Meats) at Banks County High School will be held on Tuesday September 26th.

The Area 1 CDEs (ENR, FFA Quiz, Floral Design, Agricultural Technology & Equipment CDE (Jr. Ag Mech),and Meats) at Cass High School will be held on Thursday September 28th.

We have made the changes to the on-line calendar, but we know many of you rely on the hard copy calendar and ask that you please make the changes now in order to avoid confusion later.

Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602