Teachers,

Due to the amount of rainfall and the chance of thunderstorms throughout the day, especially around the time that you would be arriving to the training, we have decided to cancel the Land Judging/ENR training for today. I know this is a valuable experience for you and your students but the safety of our students is the #1 priority. That being said I would still like to have an opportunity for your students to judge some pits before the area contest. I am needing to gauge the interest and participation of your schools. I am looking at digging pits at East Jackson next Tuesday and having them left open Tuesday and Wednesday (the gate to the pits would be open between 3:30 and 5:30 each day). I would leave the official keys for you to check your students scorecards as well. This would only be a land judging training. Here is what I need from you: I need each of the schools that registered for the land judging training to email me TODAY BEFORE 5 pm and let me know whether or not you would be coming. If you didn't register but would still like to come and bring some students please let me know. If you can't make it, and registered to come, please email me and let me know as well. Then I can email tomorrow and let you know if we have enough interest to go ahead and dig pits next Tuesday. Please make this a firm commitment if you decide to bring students either day. ThanksĀ

Brandon Ray