---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Skyler Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 11:32 AM
Subject: Apalachee Area II Woodworking Contest

Area II FFA Advisors, the Apalachee FFA chapter will be hosting a woodworking contest that is open to all Area II members. Entries will be judged on October 20th as part of the inaugural "Apalachee Celebrates Agriculture" festival. There will be a middle school and high school division with projects entered in either the small, medium or large category. Prizes will be awarded to first place entries in all six divisions. We hope many of your members will choose to enter! Please look over the attached documents and let myself or Ms. Kickbush know if you have any questions. I will also bring some paper copies with us next week to the area teachers meeting.

Skyler Davis: [log in to unmask]
Samantha Kickbush: [log in to unmask]ga.us

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education

Agricultural Education Mission