We recognize that fall is a busy time, but after speaking with several different FFA chapters in Area 2, we nailed the date down for FFA Night at the Corn Maze to be: Tuesday, October 17th, 2017. Will be open all day from 10:00 am - 8:00 pm - thus chapters are welcome to come whenever they would like. Our theme for 2017 is trains - 'Jaemor Express'

Please find attached a flyer for classrooms with all maze information, cost, etc. As in the past, we will provide a $4 discount per person on our 'all access pass' thus the pass is $10 per person to enjoy unlimited: corn maze, hayride, pumpkin train, petting zoo, farm slide, skeeball, and duck races plus five shots per person at our apple cannon. Our u-pick pumpkin patch will be open as well!

Chapters are always welcome to come on other evenings at the maze and receive the same discount, this is just one night that we know multiple high schools will be visiting Jaemor.

We are asking that each teacher please send ahead of time or bring with you your school's tax exempt form for us to keep on file, please.

Teachers if you are planning to attend, please notify me via email or phone call so that we can have your group down. In case it rains on this day, I'll need to contact you! Chapters are welcome to visit on other evenings, too, just wanted to have one day 'dedicated' to FFA!

Thank you! Wishing everyone a successful school year.

Best,
Caroline
(706)248-3402
Caroline B. Lewallen
Agritourism &  Marketing Coordinator
*Georgia Certified Educator

Jaemor Farms
5340 Cornelia Hwy.
Alto, GA 30510

Contact Caroline: 706.248.3402

Contact the Farm Farm Market in Alto: 770.869.3999
Contact the Farm Farm Market in Commerce: 706.335.0999

M.S., Texas A&M University '13
B.S., University of Georgia '11

"He never promised that the cross would not get heavy, and the hill would not be hard to climb. He never offered our victories without fighting, but He said help would ALWAYS come in time."