Good morning *my never to early to start thinking about Christmas* AG
Teachers,

If you are interested in purchasing finished poinsettias for your school
please look over the attached order form.  We will use Windham Greenhouses
again this year to provide several different sizes of Poinsettias as well
as some other Christmas plants that you may want to try.

All prices include delivery to your school - each school must order a
minimum of 50 plants total.

*All finished poinsettias orders are due back in the region office
by MONDAY, August 14th (in one week)*

*School that have Ordered as of today - 8/7/17:*
Lanier County High
Wilcox County High

Thanks and let me know if you need any help!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *