Good evening all my South Region Agriculture Teachers!

The link below is to register for the SOUTH REGION Floral Design Mini
 Clinics.

Registration Due *August 22nd* for ALL FOUR Mini Clinics.
Each participate, including AG Teachers, will be charged $25 for supplies.
AG Teachers do not have to participate in creating the arrangements but are
expected to help your students during the mini clinic.
If the AG Teacher is participating in creating the designs you must pay the
$25.

We will try our best to cover all basics of floral design.

*REGISTER HERE
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGqm8jiGw5q1tPtrHY-R3Y7hlm3-nh-_vCw_VhBVPoGKde5A/viewform>*

Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you
all there with your students.

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *