Please be reminded that we are holding our annual Area Teacher's Meetings
next Tuesday and Thursday.

Area 6 - Tuesday August 22nd - Coastal Pines Technical College, Carswell
Avenue, Waycross - Miller Lecture Hall (main entrance at fountain)
Area 5 - Thursday August 24th - Albany Technical College, 1704 S Slappey
Blvd, Albany - Logistics Education Center (same room as last year)

The meeting will begin promptly at *4:30 PM*. We have many items to cover.
Please make arrangements to be on time.

New Teachers to the South Region - WELCOME!
Your *new teacher's meetings* will be held before your Area Teacher's
meeting on that respected day. These meetings will begin at 2 PM in the
same locations as listed above. Please let me know if you have any
questions about these meetings.

Also do not forget that you are to pick fall plugs after these meetings.
Pick up will be located at the campus greenhouses both nights and you must
sign for your plugs so that invoicing is done correctly.

We look forward to seeing you all next week.
--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director
South Region Agriculture Education