Happy FRIDAY everyone that order Fall Plugs!
Please read the information below and feel free to contact me with any
questions.

- Remember to bring something to haul the plug trays in from your pick up
site to your school, ie boxes, crates, bags *(if riding in the back of the
AG truck....Cook County) *or even homemade shelving.

- You will be invoiced from our office *after* you receive your plugs. This
is to ensure you are not over or under charged. Please try to have your
invoices paid before you leave for Thanksgiving Holidays.

- When picking up your plugs please take a moment and double check them.
You will get a copy of the order. Sign and date the order form after you
check the plugs you have received. This will help with the invoicing
process.

- Remember that the Area 6 and Area 5 dates have been flipped.

*Area 6 Pick Up Location/Date:*
Area 6 - Area Teachers Meeting - August 22nd
Coastal Pines Technical College, Carswell Avenue, Waycross
Campus Greenhouses

*Area 6 Schools Picking Up Fall Plugs:*
Bacon County High
Berrien County Middle
Bradwell Institute
Brantley County High
Camden County High
Coffee County High
Coffee County Middle
Cook County High
Cook County MIddle
Echols County High
Golden Isles
Hahira Middle
Jeff Davis High
Lanier County High
Liberty County High
Long County High
Lowndes County Middle
Lowndes County High
Pine Grove Middle
Telfair County High
Ware County High
Ware County Middle
***if you ordered plugs and your chapter is not listed please respond to
this email ASAP***

*Area 5 Pick Up Location/Date:*
Area 5 - Area Teachers Meeting - August 24th
Albany Technical College, South Slappey Boulevard, Albany
Campus Greenhouses

*Area 5 Schools Picking Up Fall Plugs:*
Americus Sumter High School
Baconton Community Charter
Bainbridge Middle
Brooks County High
CA Gray Jr High
CA Gray Middle
Cairo High
Calhoun High
Colquitt County High
Early County High
Eighth Street Middle
Irwin County High
Lee County Middle West
Lee County High
Miller County High
Mitchell County High
Northeast Tift
Seminole County High
Terrell County High
Tift County High
Turner County High
Wilcox County High
Whigham Middle
WJ Williams Middle
Worth County High
Worth County Middle

Thank you for helping make the process smoother for all! Let me know if I
can help you in anyway.

Have a fantastic FRIDAY!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *