Good afternoon all you flower loving South Region AG Teachers!

Thank you all for offering a great learning opportunity to your students
and YOU.

Please note the following schedule for the Floral Design Mini Clinics:

4 PM - 4:30 PM - Registration
4:30 PM - 5:30 PM - Body Flowers
5:30 PM - 6:30 PM - Vase Arrangements / Center pieces
6:30 - Extras / Clean Up

Things to bring with you:
Broom/Dustpan
Bucket
Scissors

Attached is the registration that I have for these clinics. Please double
check what you have registered for and let me know if this information is
not correct. Ashley will be sending you all invoices soon. It is $25 per
person that are designing. If you, the teacher, are not planning on
designing PLEASE stay with your students. They will need help. There will
be some extra size medium State Floral Design Clinic T-shirts for sale for
$10.

Again thank you so much for providing this opportunity to your students.
Let me know if you have any questions.

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *