 *Session 1*

Date: Monday, September 18, 2017

Time: 4:30 pm

Location: Pierce County Middle School Ag Department

Address:  5216 County Farm Road Blackshear, GA 31516

Host: John Ratliff

*Session 2*

Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Time: 4:30 pm

Location: Baker County High School Ag Department

Address: 260 GA-37, Newton, GA 39870

Host: Floyd Peters

Please bring:
GPS unit (if you have one)
Clipboard
Something to write with & on
*No Students*

To make your experience worthwhile, please go to the following link to help
me plan the teach the teacher GPS training. All responses must be done
prior to the end of school Thursday September 14th.

 Link:   CLICK HERE
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHK9lOgsiz4ny7VoCDjCS0Sg5NzwHEb20IAPRZBG9tBxGsbQ/viewform>

Also,
As last year at our South Region Rally, I am in need of schools to bring
GPS units for their students to compete in the GPS portion of the Region
Rally. If you are not attending the Region Rally; I need several of you to
loan me some GPS units to allow all students the opportunity to compete;
please. I only have one at the office.

--
Shawn S. Collins
South Region Agriculture Education