Good morning my never to early to start thinking about Christmas AG Teachers,

If you are interested in purchasing finished poinsettias for your school please look over the attached order form.  We will use Windham Greenhouses again this year to provide several different sizes of Poinsettias as well as some other Christmas plants that you may want to try.

All prices include delivery to your school - each school must order a minimum of 50 plants total.

All finished poinsettias orders are due back in the region office by MONDAY, August 14th (in one week)

School that have Ordered as of today - 8/7/17:
Lanier County High
Wilcox County High

Thanks and let me know if you need any help!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education