Good evening all my South Region Agriculture Teachers!

The link below is to register for the SOUTH REGION Floral Design Mini Clinics.

Registration Due August 22nd for ALL FOUR Mini Clinics.
Each participate, including AG Teachers, will be charged $25 for supplies.
AG Teachers do not have to participate in creating the arrangements but are expected to help your students during the mini clinic.
If the AG Teacher is participating in creating the designs you must pay the $25.

We will try our best to cover all basics of floral design.

REGISTER HERE

Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you all there with your students.

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education