See message below.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Audrey Pickren" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Aug 18, 2017 11:01 AM
Subject: Would you post to South Region listserv?
To: "Trisha Lastly" <[log in to unmask]>

Charlton and Brantley counties are trying to fill a charter bus to National Convention. We are arranging to travel all the way to Indianapolis on Tuesday, 10/24 and all the way back on Saturday, 10/28. The bus, driver room, and driver gratuity will be covered for around $175 per student. This will work well for you whether you are staying downtown or near the airport like us. We can pick you up on the way! Let me know if you are interested. I am hoping to finalize our reservation today. We currently have around 20 seats available.
--
Audrey C. Pickren, Ed.D.
Agriculture Teacher

Confidentiality Statement: The information and any attachments in this Email are proprietary and strictly confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distributing, or taking of any action based on the contents is strictly prohibited and protected by the law governing records confidentiality. If you received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete this communication.