Good afternoon -Teachers of the Great South Region!

I was wanting to know if any of you have an Ag Mechanics Pre and Post test that you wouldn't mind sharing. I have had teachers inquiring about these exams and thought why "reinvent the wheel"! You might even receive a prize at the next teachers meeting!!!

If you would like to share, send them to me and I, as well as other fellow colleagues, would greatly be appreciated!!

Thanks and I am and will be continuously praying that all of you have a safe, healthy and AWESOME school year!!!

I am as always,

Jerry Stone

Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher
South Region Agricultural Education