Teachers of the South Region,

Many have asked me to use a GPS in the classroom & how to prepare for the ENR CDE GPS Course.

I will be offering two training dates for using a GPS. Focus will be on the ENR CDE GPS Course,  and how to use the GPS for other classroom applications.

 Session 1

Date: Monday, September 18, 2017

Time: 4:30 pm

Location: Pierce County Middle School Ag Department

Address:  5216 County Farm Road Blackshear, GA 31516

Host: John Ratliff

Session 2

Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Time: 4:30 pm

Location: Baker County High School Ag Department

Address: 260 GA-37, Newton, GA 39870

Host: Floyd Peters

Please bring:
GPS unit (if you have one)
Clipboard
Something to write with & on
No Students

To make your experience worthwhile, please go to the following link to help me plan the teach the teacher GPS training. All responses must be done prior to the end of school Thursday September 14th.

 Link:   CLICK HERE

Also,
As last year at our South Region Rally, I am in need of schools to bring GPS units for their students to compete in the GPS portion of the Region Rally. If you are not attending the Region Rally; I need several of you to loan me some GPS units to allow all students the opportunity to compete; please. I only have one at the office.

--
Shawn S. Collins
South Region Agriculture Education

Office: 229-386-3198