I want to share a few reminders for the upcoming Central Region Tractor
Operation and Maintenance CDEs.

Area 3 - Thursday, September 28, 2017 at Camp John Hope.

Area 4 - Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at Toombs County HS Agricenter.

Each CDE will be set up by 2pm.  I encourage you to arrive early to allow
time for students to drive before sunset, especially area 3.

We are still working to identify the specific tractor model for each
location.  I will let you know those details as soon as I have them.

The t-shirt proof is attached.  I need those orders/sizes by noon this
Friday (Sept 15th) to have them on time at each location.

Registration closes at 5 pm on Friday, September 15, 2017.

Chapters currently registered:

*Area 3*
Bleckley
Crawford
Dodge
Dooly
Harris
Heard
Northside
Piedmont Academy
Pike
Union Grove

*Area 4*
Claxton
East Laurens
Harlem
Hephzibah
Metter
Statesboro
Thomson

Be sure and let me know if you have any questions.  I look forward to
seeing each of you at the CDE.

Kevin

--
Kevin Jump