With the FFA Region Leadership Rally dates changing, I wanted to send some
updated information.

*Area 4 Rally will be Monday, September 19 - Click HERE for Team
Assignments
<http://gaaged.org/docs/sidemodules/85585_2017%20Area%204%20Team%20Break%20Down%20&%20Opening%20Ceremony%20Times.pdf>*

*Area 3 Rally will be Tuesday, September 20 - Click HERE for Team
Assignments
<http://gaaged.org/docs/sidemodules/03291_2017%20Area%203%20Team%20Break%20Down%20&%20Opening%20Ceremony%20Times.pdf>*

*Registration will be from 9:00 - 9:45 inside the activity center*

*We will start promptly at 9:45AM on the lawn outside the activity center *

*Click here for an updated schedule of events planned for the day.
<http://gaaged.org/docs/sidemodules/91673_2017%20Region%20Rally%20Schedule.pdf>*

Please remember to bring items for Comfort Farms & our veterans.  The area
officers will be taking pictures of each school with the items you bring
and providing you with a press release that you can take back and share
with your local newspaper.

*Things you need to bring:*

- *Payment*  - Checks to Central Region FFA - invoices were already emailed

- *Towels and Swim Suits*

*- Parental Consent Forms
<http://gaaged.org/docs/sidemodules/95134_Camp%20John%20Hope%20Dress%20Code.pdf>
-* *there will be a nurse on sight taking them up during registration *

*- Sunscreen*

*- Bug Spray *

- *Donations for Community Service Project for Comfort Farms  - List of
items needed -*

   - Bedding Items - Sheets (twin or full), Blankets, Pillows
   - Towels, Washclothes, Hand Towels
   - Care Package items - body wash (preferred over bar soap), shampoo,
   deodorant, shaving cream, razors, lotion, nail file, nail clippers, etc
   - Food items - trail mix, crackers, jerky, etc
   - Reading material - agriculture topics preferred - magazines, books
   - **Most Important** - Cards of thanks & encouragement from the students

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education