Just a reminder about Job Interview CDE's next week.

We will have registration at 4:00 p.m.  CDE will start at 4:30 p.m. or
whenever the judges get ready.  If you need to leave early, be there early.

*Area 4*
September 26th - Toombs County HS (meet in the Ag Mechanics Shop)

*Area 3*
September 28th - Camp John Hope (meet in activities center)

Attached is a list of schools that have resumes and cover letters received
and scored.  This will also be the brackets for the CDE.  The top two
students in each bracket will compete in round 2 November 7th and 9th.
With the storm last week and numerous emails with resumes and cover
letters, I wanted to make sure I printed yours and scored it before the
CDE.  Please check the list.  If your student is not listed, please send in
another cover letter and resume to me.

Thank you,

BLN
*Barry Norris*