As you may be aware the Central Region Rally is to be held on Monday & Tuesday,
September 11th & 12th at Camp John Hope. This has not changed as of yet.
However, Hurricane Irma has us looking at the potential impact that it may
have on the rally.  We are discussing this issue and we are working on a
contingency plan if it becomes apparent we can not stay with our original
date. We will make this decision by Friday at 12:00 pm.  We do not take
changing this date lightly, so please understand we will be looking at all
the factors that are before us before making that decision.

We are looking forward to the Central Region Rally.  The inconvenience of
potentially changing a date is minimum to the impact we can have on the FFA
members that attend.  Let me know if you have any questions.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education