At our Summer GVATA Conference, Mr. Bridges spoke of putting together a
committee of teachers to investigate the three Region boundary lines and
offer recommendations as to whether they need to be kept as they are,
adjusted, or is there some other idea that has not even been thought of
yet. This is not a *plan* to redraw the lines but a plan to determine if we
should *consider* redrawing the lines and what those new lines would look
like if we did.

If you would be interested in serving on this committee, please send me an
email and let me know.

Thank you,

--
Chris Corzine