Congratulations to the following students and teachers for their
performance in the Job Interview CDE yesterday.  I have attached the score
sheets from the three rounds for your viewing pleasure, a news release, and
the evaluation forms for students and teachers.

The following students will compete in the second round on November 9th at
FVSU for the Area 3 "*Champeenship"*.  We will use the same Cover Letter
and Resume Scores from the first round.

Camille Miller - Pike County HS - Advisor, Morgan Hurkmans
Grace Thomas - Houston County HS - Advisor, Ronnie Thomas
Charley Lollis - Perry HS - Advisor, Ashley Denton
Cassie Chambers - Jones County - Callie Lankford
Kanaya Mahone - Central of Talbot - Advisor, Lacee Brock
Grace Hendrix - Dodge County - Advisor, Tom Cranford

*Special thanks goes out to Casey Shumate and the staff at Camp John Hope
for hosting the event, and my outstanding assistants, Nola McAllister and
Hayden Roberts.*

*Please send thank you notes to the judges for donating their time to help
judge.  I have provided their names and adresses below.*

*Group A*
Angie Birdsong
Perry High School
1307 North Avenue