Congratulations to the following students and teachers for their performance in the Job Interview CDE yesterday.  I have attached the score sheets from the three rounds for your viewing pleasure, a news release, and the evaluation forms for students and teachers.

The following students will compete in the second round on November 9th at FVSU for the Area 3 "Champeenship".  We will use the same Cover Letter and Resume Scores from the first round.

Camille Miller - Pike County HS - Advisor, Morgan Hurkmans
Grace Thomas - Houston County HS - Advisor, Ronnie Thomas
Charley Lollis - Perry HS - Advisor, Ashley Denton
Cassie Chambers - Jones County - Callie Lankford
Kanaya Mahone - Central of Talbot - Advisor, Lacee Brock
Grace Hendrix - Dodge County - Advisor, Tom Cranford

Special thanks goes out to Casey Shumate and the staff at Camp John Hope for hosting the event, and my outstanding assistants, Nola McAllister and Hayden Roberts.

Please send thank you notes to the judges for donating their time to help judge.  I have provided their names and adresses below.

Group A
Angie Birdsong
Perry High School
1307 North Avenue