That's fine, thank you!

On Sep 13, 2017 3:08 PM, "Brown, Abbey" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Mr. Barry,

We've been out of school all week, but I will send the cover letter and resume to you tomorrow when I see the student who is competing.  Is email ok?

Abbey Brown

From: AgEd Teachers of Central Ga. <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Barry Norris <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 12:37:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Job Interview Resume/Cover Letter

Teachers,

If you need more time to complete and email cover letters and resumes, I will extend the due date until Friday without penalty.  If you need more time, please let me know.  I know some areas have more storm damage than others.

Thank you,

BLN
Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."