Teachers,

With the FFA Region Leadership Rally dates changing, I wanted to send some updated information.

Area 4 Rally will be Monday, September 1​8 - Click HERE for Team Assignments

Area 3 Rally will be Tuesday, September

1​
9
​ -
 - Click HERE for Team Assignments

Registration will be from 9:00 - 9:45 inside the activity center

We will start promptly at 9:45AM on the lawn outside the activity center

Click here for an updated schedule of events planned for the day.

Please remember to bring items for Comfort Farms & our veterans.  The area officers will be taking pictures of each school with the items you bring and providing you with a press release that you can take back and share with your local newspaper.

Things you need to bring:

Payment  - Checks to Central Region FFA - invoices were already emailed

Towels and Swim Suits

- Parental Consent Forms - there will be a nurse on sight taking them up during registration

- Sunscreen

- Bug Spray

Donations for Community Service Project for Comfort Farms  - List of items needed -

  • Bedding Items - Sheets (twin or full), Blankets, Pillows
  • Towels, Washclothes, Hand Towels
  • Care Package items - body wash (preferred over bar soap), shampoo, deodorant, shaving cream, razors, lotion, nail file, nail clippers, etc
  • Food items - trail mix, crackers, jerky, etc
  • Reading material - agriculture topics preferred - magazines, books
  • **Most Important** - Cards of thanks & encouragement from the students

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education