Thank you to all the FFA members and advisors that attended the Central Region FFA Leadership Rally Monday and Tuesday.
I hope you and your students had a wonderful time!
Also a huge THANK YOU to the chapters that donated items for Comfort Farms.

Attached you will find two press releases; one for the rally and one for the community service project.
Please take a moment and share these with your local news paper.

Also, Please take a few moments to complete an ADVISOR FEEDBACK SURVEY to help us make next years rally even better.

We would LOVE it if your chapter would take the time to write a Thank you note to Mr. Jackson for coming to speak
Comfort Farms
Attn: Jon Jackson
347 Horace Veal Rd NW,
Milledgeville, GA 31061