Just a reminder about Job Interview CDE's next week.

We will have registration at 4:00 p.m.  CDE will start at 4:30 p.m. or whenever the judges get ready.  If you need to leave early, be there early.

Area 4
September 26th - Toombs County HS (meet in the Ag Mechanics Shop)

Area 3
September 28th - Camp John Hope (meet in activities center)

Attached is a list of schools that have resumes and cover letters received and scored.  This will also be the brackets for the CDE.  The top two students in each bracket will compete in round 2 November 7th and 9th.  With the storm last week and numerous emails with resumes and cover letters, I wanted to make sure I printed yours and scored it before the CDE.  Please check the list.  If your student is not listed, please send in another cover letter and resume to me.

Thank you,

BLN
Barry Norris

Cell - 478-290-5821