From: AgEd Teachers of Central Ga. <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Chris Corzine <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, September 1, 2017 11:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Boundary Committee

Teachers,

At our Summer GVATA Conference, Mr. Bridges spoke of putting together a committee of teachers to investigate the three Region boundary lines and offer recommendations as to whether they need to be kept as they are, adjusted, or is there some other idea that has not even been thought of yet. This is not a plan to redraw the lines but a plan to determine if we should consider redrawing the lines and what those new lines would look like if we did.

If you would be interested in serving on this committee, please send me an email and let me know.

Thank you,

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education