Central Region Teachers,

The Central Region Rally has been postponed due to factors associated with Hurricane Irma.  We plan to conduct the Central Region Rallies on September 18th and 19th with the same schedule for the day's events. We have been looking forward to the rally as I know many of your FFA members have as well. This is only a delay in the hopefully fun and exciting days that are planned for the members of the Central Region.

Several schools have reported school closings starting tomorrow and into the first part of next week with reopening dates to be determined. Also, it is my understanding that I-75 and I-16 will be converted to one way traffic soon. Please remember each other and those that will be affected by the hurricane.

Again, we look forward to seeing each of you on September 18th and 19th for our Central Region Rallies.