Hello Teachers,

Just a reminder that Job Interview Registration and Leadership T-shirt orders will close September 12th.

All resumes and cover letters are due September 12th. I know some of you were planning to turn these in the day of the Region Rally.  Because of the date change, it may be better to email your student's cover letter and resume to me rather than mailing to the Swainsboro office, due to the fact that the mail may be delayed.

If you do email the cover letters and resumes, please do so before 5:00 p.m. on September 12th.

Thank you for your help,

BLN

--
Barry Norris