Teachers,

Just a reminder about the Fort Valley Land Judging Workshop next Thursday (09/21) behind the Ag Technology Center at Hwy 341 and Camp John Hope Road from 1:30 pm - 6:00 pm.  Please remember to bring copies of score sheets, clipboards, nails, putty knives, pencils, calculators, etc.  I will have yard sticks, water bottles, and buckets of water set up just like the CDE.

The workshop is in the irrigated field beyond the pecan orchard.  In order to get to the pits you will need to drive around behind the Ag Technology Center on James E. Khoury Dr. off of 341. Take the first left and follow the farm road beyond the pecan trees.

Please plan to arrive before 4:30pm.  I will be on site until 6:00 pm or until the last school leaves.

Please bring your own score cards and handouts with the rules if you need them.

I will be available at the first pit for questions.  The other three pits will be available for your students to score and practice.  I did not send out a registration form for the workshop, but I will provide each teacher a key for all the pits.

Thank you,

BLN

--
Barry Norris