​​​​​​Teachers,

Congratulations to the following students and teachers for their performance in the Job Interview CDE yesterday.  I have attached the score sheets from the three rounds for your viewing pleasure, a news release, and the evaluation forms for students and teachers.

The following students will compete in the second round on November 7th at Southeastern Technical College in Swainsboro for the Area 4 "Champeenship".  We will use the same Cover Letter and Resume Scores from the first round.

Erik Robinson, Effingham County HS, Advisor - Meredith Arrington
Elizabeth Larson, Cross Creek, Advisor - Stacey Henderson
Larabeth Bland, SEB, Advisor - Hannah Elrik
Abigail Zerwig, Metter HS, Advisor - Blake Jeffers
EmilleeNewsome, West laurens HS, Advisor - Travis Walker
Mary Mallard, Burke County HS, Advisor - Allie Crockett

Special thanks goes out to Joey Montford, Tyler Outen, Mark Monfort, Callen Outen, and the Toombs County FFA for hosting the event, lining up a great set of judges, and providing great hospitality.

Please send thank you notes to the judges for donating their time to help judge.  I have provided their names and adresses below.

Group A
Kelsey Butler
121 Timber Loch Dr.
Vidalia, GA 30474