Teachers,

Congratulations to the top two individuals in yesterday's (9/26) Tractor Operation and Maintenance CDE for Area 4.

1st Place - CJ Martin - Thomson HS - Rick Dubose, Advisor
2nd Place - Dusty Meeks - Treutlen HS - Al Garner, Advisor

Best wishes to CJ and Dusty as they represent Central Region and Area 4 in the State CDE in December at ABAC.

Thank you to Toombs FFA and FFA Alumni for hosting all of yesterday's events.  A special thank you to Team Montford, Montfort, Outen & Outen for their outstanding efforts at providing a quality experience and excellent facility.  Which brings me to another point, such activities rarely transpire without sacrifice.  I want to take the opportunity to remember those who gave the ultimate sacrifice yesterday.  Countless numbers of chickens were offered to yesterday's multitude of teachers, students, and volunteers as Toombs FFA Alumni provided Zaxby's chicken fingers, wings, snacks, and drinks to all in attendance.

Thank you to New Holland for providing the Workmaster 37 for our driving pleasure.  Thank you to Mr. Ron Sterling of New Holland and Mr. Clint Colley for delivering the tractor to our site.

Thank you to Mr. Ethan Fields our Area 4 Sentinel for his assistance with the CDE.  Also, thank you to Mr. Tommell Wilcox for his assistance and Mrs. Dawn Jump for her help with testing and scoring.

A lot happens on each of our CDE days and we depend on numerous people for their assistance and sponsorship.  Let me remind each of you to encourage your students to send a note of thanks to our sponsors whose contact information can be found below.

Mr. Clint Colley
Colley Tractor Company
820 SE Broad St.
Metter, GA  30439

Mr. Ron Sterling
New Holland
2552 Freeman's Walk Path
Dacula, GA  30019

A complete set of results along with News Releases are attached.

--
Kevin Jump
Area Mechanics Teacher